IT & Data
Making sure your business is secure
The right tools, configured your way, delivered straight to users’ hands.
Get more done by deploying integrated, flexible and efficient IT.
IT services and applications delivered in a virtual way to ensure flexibility, security and easy back up.
Enabling employees to use their own devices (or company devices) anywhere, any time – securely accessing the information & applications they need.
Structured Cabling & Fibre systems
Main-Tel are able to design and install Cat5, Cat6 and Fibre networks with full certification and testing.
- Specialist network cabling teams that are fully manufacturer accredited.
- The same level of service and experienced in-house engineers regardless of the project, from simple cable moves to full new installations. Every client is equally important to us.
- Fully supported reinstall of your equipment of your moving your business to ensure fast reliable business communications continuity.
- Complete infrastructure backbone design and installation to carry high levels of media communication.
- Fully certified, manufacturers backed warranty on our structured cabling systems whether Cat5e, Cat 6 or Fibre Optics.
- Our engineers can undertake a full existing cabling health check and can provide a report on the capacity carrying capabilities of the cabling.
VOIP, SIP & Hosted Telephony
Is the technology that converts your calls into data and sends them over the internet, instead of a traditional landline. Putting these together means that you get a phone system with lower upfront costs, fixed monthly pricing, and automatic updates with maintenance included. Plus, the phone system easily grows as your business does and can be managed from anywhere through an online portal.
MHV (Main-Tel Hosted Voice)
Hosted is a flexible & feature rich phone system ideal for business of all sizes, it is the modern replacement to onsite Analogue/Digital switchboards.
Our system is cloud based so you only need minimal hardware, keeping start-up costs low, giving your business potential cost savings and efficiency gains.
Phone handsets connect to our switch via broadband so we can often reduce your line rental costs, as well as your phone bill!
Our hosted solution is suited to 3 user systems upward.
SIP trunks are telephone lines delivered over IP using the SIP protocol. Using this standard protocol, telecom service (VoIP) providers connect one or more channels to the customer’s PBX. Phone numbers and DDIs are linked to the SIP trunk. In many cases numbers can be ported to the SIP trunk.
Benefits of SIP trunking
- Lower monthly Line Rental – The monthly fee to have a number of lines installed at your office drops significantly with SIP trunks.
- Lower call charges – there are many SIP trunk providers and competition has driven down call charges significantly.
- Move offices and keep the same number. SIP trunks are not bound to a location, so it’s easy to move offices without having to change your stationary or inform your customers.
- Maintain better business continuity – for example, if an office is temporarily re-located in an emergency, SIP trunking makes the process quicker and easier
- Flexibility – it is easy to add channels to your SIP trunk to cope with increased calls. A simple phone call will allow you to add channels, and often this can be done immediately. Compare that to getting additional lines installed and then having to upgrade your old PBX to handle more lines!
- Correct number of channels – With SIP trunks you can easily choose the correct number of channels that you need.
Horncastle have used Main-Tel for over 10 years as our telecom provider. Main-Tel staff take the time to understand your needs and this has resulted in all our projects going smoothly. I can’t recommend Main-Tel enough
We have been a customer of Main-Tel’s for over fifteen years and have been very satisfied with the overall service, responsiveness, knowledgeability and friendliness of the staff